Never underestimate the healing power of pets (especially NOW). Run, walk, or wag your way to better health while raising funds to beat cancer!
Though we can’t gather as a community because of COVID19, we want you to join us for the VIRTUAL edition of Paws FUR Pink®! This fun challenge allows you to choose various distances, including a 5K, K-9K, and half marathon! No matter the distance you choose, all PAWticipants will receive:
- Paws FUR Pink branded face buff/gaiter
- Dog leash
- Dog bandana
- Access to an online Doga/Yoga Session
The virtual edition of Paws FUR Pink allows pawticipants ultimate flexibility in training and completing YOUR chosen distance! Anytime during the months of June, July & August, complete your own Hearty Hound 5K, K-9K, or Half Marathon!
Top 10 Reasons to run Paws FUR Pink Virtual Edition:
1. If you’ve just started running while in quarantine, this is a great way to virtually compete before you do a in person race.
2. Start at any time you want; no need to be up at 5:00 AM to travel to race venue.
3. Finish at any time you want; no need to worry about the finish line being taken down or roads opening.
4. Finish the distance all at once or split it into separate workouts.
5. Run or walk, skip, jump, hop, roll the distance.
6. You are running or walking with your 4-legged best friend, anyway, might as well get some cool swag and support a great cause.
7. No fighting for a parking spot at crowded event!
8. Hate porta-potties and long lines? No need to worry about that in a virtual race!
9. Freedom of choice on where to pawticipate – outside your front door, trail, beach path – it’s all up to you!
10. Compete with friends around the country, without the travel!
A portion of your entry fee benefits our Charity PAWtners. We encourage you to support and fundraise for the breast or canine PAWtner of your choice! If you choose to fundraise, you will receive your own fundraising page after you finalize your registration.